System 800xA offers flexible and modular I/O solutions through fieldbus technologies, wireless I/O and hardwired I/O systems like S800 and S900. The system is now enhanced with Select I/O that allows to condition each signal coming from the field individually. Select I/O is Ethernet connected and consist of single channel granular Signal Conditioning Modules (SCM).
MTU for Ethernet FCI (Select I/O). Ethernet Fieldbus Communication Interface Module Termination Unit for connection of single or redundant Select I/O. Supports single or redundant Ethernet Fieldbus Communication Interface Module, single or redundant Ethernet Adapter and High Integrity Module. Mounting on vertical DIN-rail. One TL814K01 is included with every TU860 and TU865.
Features and benefits
- Two mounting slots for connecting single/redundant CI845 Ethernet FCI modules
- Two mounting slots for connecting single/redundant Ethernet Adapters
- Two connectors for connecting single/redundant 24 V power supplies
- Two Modulebus connectors for connecting the I/O cluster (only Select I/O components can be connected)
- Power supply for (internally powered) field devices
- A slot for an HI880 High Integrity module
- Mountable on a 35 mm DIN rail