The remote S900 I/O system can be installed in non-hazardous areas or directly in Zone 1 or Zone 2 hazardous area depending on the selected system variant. S900 I/O communicates with the control system level using the PROFIBUS DP standard. The I/O system can be installed directly in the field, therefore the costs for marshalling and wiring are reduced.
The system is sturdy, error-tolerant and easy to service. Integrated disconnection mechanisms allow replacement during operation, meaning that there is no need to interrupt the primary voltage in order to exchange the power supply units.S900 I/O type N. For installation in safe (= non-hazardous) area.
AI910N Analog Input (AI4), input and power supply for 4...20 mA loop powered 2-wire transmitters.
Features and benefits
- Redundancy (Power and Communication)
- Hot Configuration in Run
- Hot Swap functionality
- Extended Diagnostic
- Excellent configuration and diagnostics via FDT/DTM
- G3 – coating for all components
- Simplified maintenance with auto-diagnostics
- Power supply for 4...20 mA loop powered 2-wire transmitters
- Short and break detection
- Electrical isolation between input / bus and input / power
- Common return for all inputs
- 4 channels