The TU830V1 MTU can have up to 16 I/O channels and two process voltage connections. Each channel has two I/O connections and one ZP connection. The MTU is a passive unit used for connection of the field wiring to the I/O modules. It also contains a part of the ModuleBus.
The process voltage can be connected to two individually isolated groups. Each group has a 6.3 A fuse. The maximum rated voltage is 50 V and maximum rated current is 2 A per channel. The MTU distributes the ModuleBus to the I/O module end to the next MTU. It also generates the correct address to the I/O module by shifting the outgoing position signals to the next MTU.
Features and benefits
- Complete installation of I/O modules using 3-wire connections, fuses and field power distribution.
- Up to 16 channels of field signals and process power connections.
- Connections to ModuleBus and I/O modules.
- Mechanical keying prevents insertion of the wrong I/O module.
- Latching device to DIN rail for grounding.
- DIN rail mounting.