The remote S900 I/O system can be installed in non-hazardous areas or directly in Zone 1 or Zone 2 hazardous area depending on the selected system variant. S900 I/O communicates with the control system level using the PROFIBUS DP standard. The I/O system can be installed directly in the field, therefore the costs for marshalling and wiring are reduced.
The system is sturdy, error-tolerant and easy to service. Integrated disconnection mechanisms allow replacement during operation, meaning that there is no need to interrupt the primary voltage in order to exchange the power supply units.
S900 I/O type N. For installation in safe (= non-hazardous) area.
DO910N Digital Output (DO4), output for intrinsically safe valves or alarms.
Features and benefits
• Redundancy (Power and Communication)
• Hot Configuration in Run
• Hot Swap functionality
• Extended Diagnostic
• Excellent configuration and diagnostics via FDT/DTM
• G3-coating for all components
• Simplified maintenance with auto-diagnostics
• Output for intrinsically safe valves or alarms
• Integrated driving power
• Short and break detection
• Electrical isolation between output / bus and output / power
• Electrical isolation channel to channel
• 4 channels