The DI840 is a 16 channel 24 V d.c. digital input module for single or redundant applications. The input voltage range is 18 to 30 V d.c. and the input current is 7 mA at 24 V d.c. Each input channel consists of current limiting components, EMC protection components, input state indication LED and optical isolation barrier.
The transducer power is supervised and current limited; one output per two input channels. The Sequence of Event function (SOE) can collect events with a resolution of 1 ms. The event queue can contain up to 257 events. The function includes a Shutter filter for filtering out unwanted events.
Features and benefits
- 16 channels for 24 V d.c. inputs with current sinking
- 1 group of 16 isolated from ground
- Input status indicators
- Advanced on-board diagnostics
- Sequence of events
- Redundant or single applications
- Transducer power distribution