The SD85x Power supply units are designed for high efficiency, electronic inrush current limitation, wide operational temperature range and the extraordinary small size. Lowest power losses and high lifetime expectancy delivers lowest cost of ownership.
The SD85x series complies for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (IECEx Zone 2 and ATEX Zone 2). The SD85x series has as a build-in power reserve and can easy breaking fuses due high overload peak current capability.
Features and benefits
- DIN-rail mounting, width 48 mm
- Efficiency up to 95.6%
- 20% Output Power Reserves
- Easy Fuse Breaking – 3 times nominal current for 12ms
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Minimal Inrush Current Surge
- Temperature range -25°C and +70°C (derating 12W / °C between 60°C - 70°C)
- DC-OK Relay Contact
- Current Sharing Feature for Parallel Use
- IECEx Zone 2 and ATEX Zone 2