The remote S900 I/O system can be installed in non-hazardous areas or directly in Zone 1 or Zone 2 hazardous area depending on the selected system variant. S900 I/O communicates with the control system level using the PROFIBUS DP standard. The I/O system can be installed directly in the field, therefore the costs for marshalling and wiring are reduced.
The system is sturdy, error-tolerant and easy to service. Integrated disconnection mechanisms allow replacement during operation, meaning that there is no need to interrupt the primary voltage in order to exchange the power supply units.
S900 I/O type N. For installation in safe (= non-hazardous) area. DO930N Relay Output (RO6) With 4 normally-open contacts and 2 changeover contacts.
DO930N Digital Relay Output (RO6), relay output for higher switching power.
Features and benefits
• Redundancy (Power and Communication)
• Hot Configuration in Run
• Hot Swap functionality
• Extended Diagnostic
• Excellent configuration and diagnostics via FDT/DTM
• G3-coating for all components
• Simplified maintenance with auto-diagnostics
• Relay output for higher switching power
• Output configurable as NO or NC contact
• Electrical isolation between output / bus and output / power
• Electrical isolation channel to channel
• Configurable as 4 x changeover contact
• Configurable as 6 x NO contact