The AO815 Analog Output Module has 8 unipolar analog output channels. The module performs self-diagnostic cyclically. Module diagnostics include:
- External Channel Error is reported (only reported on active channels) if the process power supply that supply voltage to output circuitry is too low, or the output current is less than the output set value and the output set value is greater than 1 mA (open circuit).
- Internal Channel Error is reported if the output circuit can not give the right current value.
- Module Error is reported in case of Output Transistor Error, Short Circuit, Checksum Error, Internal Power Supply Error or Watchdog error.
The module has HART pass-through functionality. Only point to point communication is supported. The output filter must be enabled on channels used for HART communication.
Features and benefits
- 8 channels of 4...20 mA
- 1 group of 8 channels isolated from ground
- Analog inputs are short circuit secured to ZP or +24 V
- HART pass-through communication