Select I/O is an Ethernet networked, single channel granular I/O system for the ABB Ability™ System 800xA automation platform. Select I/O helps decouple project tasks, minimizes the impact of late changes and supports standardization of I/O cabinetry ensuring automation projects are delivered on-time and under budget. A Signal Conditioning Module (SCM) performs the necessary signal conditioning and powering of the connected field device for one I/O channel.
Grounding Terminal Bar with 34 screw terminals for the Select I/O Module Termination Unit. Used to ground shields and spare cores. GTB810 is optional and can be snapped into the TUS810.
Features and benefits
• Grounding bar GTB810 is an option to the I/O unit.
• GTB810 is isolated and can be connected by the user to ground.
• Facilitates grounding of spare cores and cable shields.
• 34 screw terminals (first and last terminal used for the grounding).
• Can be used in hazardous areas.