The AO845/AO845A Analog Output Module for single or redundant applications has 8 unipolar analog output channels. The module performs self-diagnostic cyclically. Module diagnostics include:
- External Channel Error is reported (only reported on active channels) if the process power supply that supply voltage to output circuitry is too low, or the output current is less than the output set value and the output set value > 1 mA (open circuit).
- Internal Channel Error is reported if the output circuit can not give the right current value. In a redundant pair the module will be commanded to error state by the ModuleBus master.
- Module Error is reported in case of Output Transistor Error, Short Circuit, Checksum Error, Internal Power Supply Error, Status Link Error, Watchdog or Wrong OSP behavior.
Features and benefits
- 8 channels of 4...20 mA
- For single or redundant applications
- 1 group of 8 channels isolated from ground
- Analog inputs are short circuit secured to ZP or +24 V
- HART pass-through communication