The DO814 is a 16 channel 24 V digital output module with current sinking for the S800 I/O. The output voltage range is 10 to 30 volt and the maximum continuous current sinking is 0.5 A. The outputs are protected against short circuits and over temperature. The outputs are divided into two individually isolated groups with eight output channels and one voltage supervision input in each group.
Each output channel consists of a short circuit and over temperature protected low side switch, EMC protection components, inductive load suppression, output state indication LED and optical isolation barrier. The process voltage supervision input give channel error signals if the voltage disappears. The error signal can be read via the ModuleBus.
Features and benefits
- 16 channels for 24 V d.c. current sinking outputs
- 2 isolated groups of 8 channels with process voltage supervision
- Output status indicators
- OSP sets outputs to predetermined state upon error detection
- Short-circuit protection to ground and 30 V
- Over-voltage and over-temperature protection