The TU834 MTU can have up to 8 I/O channels and 2+2 process voltage connections. Each channel has two I/O connections and one ZP connection. Input signals are connected via individual shunt sticks, TY801. The maximum rated voltage is 50 V and maximum rated current is 2 A per channel. The MTU distributes the ModuleBus to the next MTU. It also generates the correct address to the I/O modules by shifting the outgoing position signals to the next MTU.
The MTU can be mounted on a standard DIN rail. It has a mechanical latch that locks the MTU to the DIN rail.
Features and benefits
- Complete installation of I/O modules using 2-wire connections and field power distribution.
- Up to 8 channels of field signals and process power connections.
- Mechanical keying prevents insertion of the wrong I/O module.
- Latching device to DIN rail for grounding.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Include 8 individual shunt sticks.