The TU831/TU831V1 MTU can have up to 8 I/O channels. The maximum rated voltage is 250 V and maximum rated current is 3 A per channel.
The MTU distributes the ModuleBus to the I/O module and to the next MTU. It also generates the correct address to the I/O module by shifting the outgoing position signals to the next MTU. The MTU can be mounted on a standard DIN rail. It has a mechanical latch that locks the MTU to the DIN rail.
Features and benefits
- Greater connection area for larger wires.
- Up to 8 isolated channels of field signals.
- Connections to ModuleBus and I/O modules.
- Mechanical keying prevents insertion of the wrong I/O module.
- Latching device to DIN rail for grounding.
- DIN rail mounting.