The DP840 module consists of 8 identical independent channels. Each channel can be used for pulse count or frequency (speed) measurement, maximum 20 kHz. The inputs can also be read as DI signals. Each channel has a configurable input filter. The module perform self-diagnostics cyclically. With advanced diagnostics, for single or redundant applications. Interface for NAMUR, 12 V and 24 V. The input can be read as digital input signals.
Use DP840 with Module Termination Units TU810V1, TU812V1, TU814V1, TU830V1, TU833.
Features and benefits
- 8 channels
- The modules can be used in both single and redundant applications
- Interface for NAMUR, 12 V and 24 V transducer signal levels
- Each channel can be configured for pulse count or frequency measurement
- The inputs can also be read as DI signals
- Pulse count by accumulation in a 16 bit counter
- Frequency (speed) measurement 0.5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Advanced on-board diagnostics